The Living With Data team has undertaken previous research exploring various aspects of life in datafied times across a broad range of domains. Domains include on social media and in the media, creative and cultural industries, and topics covered include inequality, well-being and the visual dimensions of living with data. Previous research has been funded by AHRC, ESRC, EPSRC, BBC R&D and the Norwegian Research Council. Click on the links below to find out more about our previous research.
- Signing In: audience experiences of data practices in the media
- Views on data management
- Trust in data
- Data, diversity and inequality in the creative industries
- What constitutes ‘good data’ in the creative economy?
- Living with data visualisation
- How data work in contexts
- Living with social media data mining